BAD TO THE BONE.
Fat Dog Creative
Fat Dog Creative is a full-service, multi-disciplinary marketing design agency that develops marketing strategies & brands. I create print, broadcast and interactive campaigns — including web-based and social media initiatives.
The agency is marketing + design collective comprised of strategy, production, graphic design, photograph and illustration.
Percentage of people who say a website’s design is the most important criteria for discerning the credibility of the company.
I am honored to have the opportunity to work with a wide array of clients, both large and small. From Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, I help brands all over the world reach their audience, no matter where they reside.
YEAH, I DO THAT.
VISUALS ARE PROCESSED 60,000 TIMES FASTER IN THE BRAIN THAN TEXT.
Fat Dog Creative develops marketing strategies and implements them through graphic design aligned with client goals intended to generate a desired response or series of responses.
I begin all client relationships by identifying the mission, vision and/or goals of the company or product. Furthermore, I explore the best tone and positioning to begin rebuilding a marketing foundation. From there, I build a marketing platform onto what becomes a solid foundation through the use of proven methods.
Percentage of information transmitted to the brain that is visual.
From building a brand and crafting your story, to promoting your message through social channels,
I can manage every aspect of marketing, design and production. That way, your message is cohesive and consistent.
IT'S ALL IN
FAT DOG CREATIVE uses a ten-step process to develop comprehensive marketing design initiatives. The process has been crafted and refined over the last decade, and retains an organic quality to allow for flexibility and accommodate client needs. This is the general roadmap of milestones to reach the desired destination.
1. Listen. I listen to the client; understand strategic objective and what they need to accomplish.
2. Develop. A strategy is developed, which includes crafting the message, tone and directive.
3. Adopt. The big idea is embraced through collaboration and refinement
4. Design. I turn concepts into effective and beautiful deliverables.
5. Remix. I remix each design, incorporating edited and enhancing the brand.
6. Reveal. Ideas are distilled. Only the best solutions remain. The, the concepts are unveiled.
7. Love. The client selects the best directions; and injects comments and constructive criticism.
8. Remix. Deliverables are remixed again with input from the client and/or focus groups.
9. Present. Final work is presented. The deliverables are prepared for the last step.
10. Exhibit. Ultimately tested and approved, the concepts are deployed to their respective audiences.
After 30-something years in the business, I’ve partnered with a pretty broad array of clients in many different industries, including:
Arts, Entertainment and Leisure
Health and Wellness
And here are some of the things I do on a day-to-day basis for my clients. It distills down to six big things, but wow does it keep me busy (and happy).
Convention and Visitors Bureau Branding
Retail Experience Design
Want to learn more about who we are, what we do or maybe even our favorite band? We’d love to chat. Drop us a line at, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636.346.4239.